Peddler's Village Lincoln Club Show - Oct-25-15

Started by Ian F, August 27, 2015, 08:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian F

Wow... the Summer goes by so fast...    :-\

Rain date Nov 1.

Bank of America parking lot (as usual).

$10 pre-reg; $15 day of show.

I can't find a copy of the form online. Maybe someone else will have better luck: http://www.lcoc.org/index.asp

Granted, most of us seem to not pre-register since the weather can be so iffy. 

I'll hopefully be there although in something that isn't a Volvo...  ::)
Lucas engineers don't die... they cross the Channel to work for Bosch....

PaulGraz

I can scan my copy of the form and put it up as a PDF if anyone needs it.  I'm sure I'll pre-register for this one...
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

PaulGraz

~Paul

Jerseygirl

Well, thought about going to this but I'm out. Been having some issues with my starter and it came to a head last weekend. While trying to get the car back in the garage after doing some cleanup in there, I started the car only to have the starter solenoid stick on and continue to grind the starter after I released the key. Pulled in quickly and had to disconnect the battery since turning the key off still didn't stop it from cranking. Looked quickly on Swedish Treasures and don't see an option to just buy a new solenoid, so if I have to buy a whole new starter, that's not happening any time soon. Have to replace my piece-of-crap-from-day-one boiler in the next couple weeks.

PaulGraz

~Paul

Ian F

I should be there in the Spitfire or Mini, depending on when I get home from MD Sat night. Likely the Spit since it's already in the garage and I don't know if I'll be able to get the Mini out of back yard storage before then.
Lucas engineers don't die... they cross the Channel to work for Bosch....