News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Volvos at Jimmy's Drive-In - Titusville, NJ

Started by Jerseygirl, October 19, 2005, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseygirl

We frequent Jimmy's Drive-In in Titusville with our MINI group.  On Thursdays they have a classic car cruise night and every week, it's jam packed with your typical assortment of American cars.

Ian and I were just discussing how cool it would be to get a big Swedish turnout at one of these nights before all the classics go into hibernation for the winter.

Come out and join us on 10/27 (and/or 10/20 if you're OK with short notice).  Jimmy's has your typical drive-in/diner fare plus some nicer entrees and let's not forget the fantastic ice cream!  Cars typically begin arriving around 5:30 and we usually end up stayiing pretty late (9-10pm when they close).  Just come at whatever time you can.  We'd love to see you there!

Jimmy's is very easy to find.  It's located on Rt. 29 just north of Washington Crossing State Park (approximately 3 miles north of I-95).  You can't miss it!

Skuker

i might be able to come with my es tommorow anyone else going

Jerseygirl

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make this now.  I'll be returning my dad's freshly detailed car to him up in Wayne this afternoon.  This is the first non-rainy day in 3 weeks that my schedule and my parents has aligned so I could get the car up there. :roll:

Look forward to meeting you at a future event Scott.