News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

For Sale: 2001 V70

Started by Jerseygirl, March 26, 2008, 01:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseygirl

A co-worker/friend of mine is selling his 2001 V70.  I post it here because I know this guy and I know how well he has taken care of this car.  The mileage is on the high side, but all maintenance was done on schedule and by a dealer.  If it made a noise, he took it in to the dealer immediately.

The exterior and interior are near perfect, and he is a non-smoker.

Pics and details are in his post on another Volvo forum:
http://www.volvo-forums.com/t19764-2001-volvo-v70-2-4-for-sale.htm

This is a very well cared for car.  He treated it like his baby.  If you or someone you know are in the market for a great Volvo wagon this is a good one to check out.  I wish I had the money and the garage space for it.  :(

He's selling it because he's had the itch for an Audi TT for a few years now, and he finally scratched it.  ;)

PaulGraz

Link no longer works, so I'm guessing he sold it?
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Jerseygirl

I'll have to find out.  He may have pulled it from Craigslist because I know he was getting a lot of annoying scam emails.

PaulGraz

I'll gladly trade him a 2000 Saturn wagon - and throw in an 88 240!  What a deal!    :laugh:
~Paul

Jerseygirl

Updated my first post with a link to his classified ad on Volvo-forums.com.

PaulGraz

~Paul

NancyGraz

Robyn - does your friend/co-worker still have his car for sale? A friend of ours totaled her Volvo and is in the market for a replacement...

Jerseygirl

Actually, he just sold it a few days ago.  Should have updated this thread.  Sorry.