News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Parts for sale.

Started by Ian F, September 26, 2006, 08:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecoutant

Hi Ian,

Are you around this weekend?  Love to get the parts off your hands.  If I do not do this weekend I am gone the next 3 weekends traveling.  Let me know.
John

'70 1800E

Ian F

Quote from: "jecoutant"Hi Ian,

Are you around this weekend?  Love to get the parts off your hands.  If I do not do this weekend I am gone the next 3 weekends traveling.  Let me know.

We'll be in PA tomorrow (Sat), but Sunday should be good.  It would be a good excuse to take the ES out for a cruise.  The parts are in a box and ready to go (I didn't want to take them to Carlisle and accidently sell them). 8)
Lucas engineers don't die... they cross the Channel to work for Bosch....

jecoutant

Sunday is good for me.  Not much other than watching a bit of the Indy 500 (a tradition from when I lived there even though the race has gone downhill since the split).  I plan on a quite weekend as we leave to Indianapolis on Wednesday for a week and a half then I get on a plane to Paris - aghhh.   Let me know where is a good place and time to meet.
John

'70 1800E

Jerseygirl

Quote from: "jecoutant"Sunday is good for me.  Not much other than watching a bit of the Indy 500 (a tradition from when I lived there even though the race has gone downhill since the split).  I plan on a quite weekend as we leave to Indianapolis on Wednesday for a week and a half then I get on a plane to Paris - aghhh.   Let me know where is a good place and time to meet.

Sounds great.  How about the Stewart's on Rt 202?  

Give me a call: 215-499-2204

Ian

jecoutant

Thanks for the parts Ian.  Don't forget to look at the left front and right rear marker light lenses to see if yours are in better shape than mine.  Hope you had a good ride over the mountain.
John

'70 1800E

Ian F

Quote from: "jecoutant"Thanks for the parts Ian.  Don't forget to look at the left front and right rear marker light lenses to see if yours are in better shape than mine.  Hope you had a good ride over the mountain.

Yep.  Nice drive.  Next time, maybe I'll show you the "fun" way if you don't already know it.  Instead of turning right on Rileyville, go another 1/2 mile and turn right on Lindbergh Rd - much twistier road across the ridge, then turn right on Hollw to get to 518.  So many nice roads around that area.

I checked the lenses on the cars this morning.  I do have two that look better than the ones you have now.  8)

jecoutant

Great.  I am off for 2 weeks plus.  Hold the lenses and we will switch when I am back.  My bumpers should be here by then.
John

'70 1800E

jecoutant

Hi Ian - Hope it is a bit less hetic now that the run is over.  I am finally back and catching up.  Got my bumpers back so something to do tomorrow.  Let me know when and where would be a good time to come over and see about "upgrading" my two marker lights.  No hurry but easy for me to get over for a few minutes and a good excuse for a ride.
John

'70 1800E

Ian F

Anytime tomorrow should be good.  The lenses are here in NJ already.

jecoutant

OK, later this afternoon is good.  I will give you a call or you can reach me on my cell   908-392-7852
John

'70 1800E