News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hudson Valley Volvo 5th Annual Beach Party

Started by PaulGraz, July 07, 2006, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulGraz

Hi all - I sent this out to the email list, and it's posted on the VSA forums as well - so from the Department of Redundancy Department, here it is again:

---------------------------------------

HUDSON VALLEY VOLVO 5th ANNUAL BEACH PARTY!

Mark your calendars now for July 22nd at Hudson Valley Volvo  on Route 9 in Wappingers Falls, NY.  Bring your vintage Volvo and enjoy an afternoon of car talk, new car test drives, free food and soft drinks, giveaways, maybe even buy or lease a new Volvo (did you know as a VSA member you are entitled to an extra $500 rebate on a new Volvo purchase or lease?) and there will be a people's choice award this year for the favorite vintage Volvo!  Slap a coat of wax on Olaf or Inga and head north to the Hudson Valley.  We are only 3 miles north of Route 84 on Route 9 and really easy to get to from the Taconic, Thruway or scenic trip up the Hudson River on Route 9.  Call for directions 845-298-1800 or email me at gabelevy@thepremiercollection.com .  I know a lot of you missed this last year so don't make the same mistake again this year.  We love our vintage Volvos right?  So come on out and let's all get together and have a great day!  

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!

Eurosport tuning will be participating at the Beach Party with door prizes and giveaways.

VCNA will be displaying Colin Powell's PV444

VCNA will also be donating door prizes and will have a new 2006 C70 there for display, demonstartions and test drives.  We are also hoping to have a new 2007 S80 available.  Not confirmed yet so keep your fingers crossed.
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

gmitchels

I'm planning on attending, weather permitting, of course. Hopefully, the A/C will be up and running finally by next week, too!  8)  And it's about 107 miles one way, slightly outside my AAA Plus towing range, so I'm not too nervous about it, yet.  :lol:
......George.......