News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hopwell Cruise Night thread

Started by Ian F, April 09, 2010, 11:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulGraz

Quote from: Ian F on September 22, 2015, 11:19:09 PM
Next Cruise Night: Oct 2.  Fingers crossed, I'll have the Mini there for this one.  I'm planning to put some miles on the car as I get ready for the British Reliability Run.

Meh, I'll be out of town...   :-\
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Jerseygirl

I wondered when this was.  I might bring the ES if the weather is really good.  I'm detailing it to the Nth degree this weekend because on 10/4 I'm taking it down to the Classics at Brantwyn show down in Delaware.  My friend, Paul (not Graziano) who organizes it, has been bugging me for a few years to put the car in the show, so I caved this year.  He's got a few other Volvo's coming this year as well.

PaulGraz

Quote from: Jerseygirl on September 24, 2015, 10:04:25 AM
II'm detailing it to the Nth degree this weekend because on 10/4 I'm taking it down to the Classics at Brantwyn show down in Delaware. 

So did any of the leads I sent you pan out?  I noticed that VCOA sent out a email blast about this, I guess they are trying to get 5 club members to attend to get a break on the reg fee.  Paul is listed as the contact...
~Paul

Jerseygirl

Jim Bates is hoping to be able to get his Duett there.  It's still undergoing restoration, but he was optimistic it would be done in time.  Might be a photo finish.  Bill Krzastek is committed to a local car show he's involved with so can't make it.  John Holtzapple is bringing his 1800 and I believe Paul has contact with the dealer down in West Chester, who is supposed to be sending a 544 and possibly one other car.

gmitchels

Weather doesn't look good for Hopewell tomorrow........or the Brantwyn Classics this weekend! Hate to see all the effort everyone puts in readying their cars go to waste (so to speak), but good luck to everyone. Have fun.
......George.......

PaulGraz

Ian tells me that the next Hopewell cruise night is May 5
~Paul