News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cops And Rodders

Started by Skuker, February 08, 2006, 10:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmitchels

I'm already lost, and it's only Thursday!
......George.......

Skuker

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1185+Williamson+Road,+08902 heres the location just put in your adress and it will tell you were to go

Jerseygirl

That's still on the southbound side of 130.  There has to be someplace on the northbound side we could meet.  I've done enough group drives to know left turns = bad when trying to keep people together.  :wink:

Skuker

its not such a bad turn especially on sunday morning

Skuker

I can assure you that the turn is a non issue. The exit from the neighborhood has a traffic light which will allow all our cars through.  
For those faint of heart and inclided to avoiding traffic lights.  There is a non signaled u-turn 1 block away.  
When going north on rt130 You will know you are close when you see the Getty Station and Gulf station at Washington Rd.
The next light will be Raider Road.
You will stay in the left hand lane and turn left at the next light which will be
Independence BLVD
Go 1 block down the rd  and bare to the left.  It's the Old English tutor on the right 1st house with the Horse shoe driveway.
This is actually easier than Barnes and Nobels  - less lights and turns etc.
If you couldn't tell  by the multiple sentences this is not Scott but Jay.
Devry is literally 2-3 minutes from the house.
If you would rather do Barnes & Nobels you would continue on rt 130
staying to the right and taking rt 1 south exit.

DetTweety

So is this a done deal,are we  going to meet at Jay and Scott's  and what time should wew be there
We need to confirm by now :roll:

Skuker

i was thinking we should confirm too say we meet at 9:45?

gmitchels

I'll be there by 9:30am.
......George.......

Jerseygirl

Been out all day.  We'll be there around 9:30.

DetTweety

I'll be there by 9:30 too
Everyone knows it opens at 9 correct?
See you all at Scott and Jay's
BTW I don't have anyone's number so here is mine 609-213-4210

PaulGraz

As I posted before, I can't come - but someone please take some pics, we'll get them posted or published in VSA mag or something...
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

gmitchels

The show starts at 9!  I''ll meet everyone at Scott's by 9am then. We'll all leave Scott's as soon as the last member that we know will be coming arrives, and drive into the show earlier than originally planned. I'll be leaving any moment now.
......George.......

Jerseygirl

What a perfect day for a car show.  I think I need to start carrying a bottle of sunscreen in Baldrick.  My ears and neck are toasted.  :oops:

Naturally, I brought my camera and it never left the car but I know a few people were taking pictures so we should have a few good shots of the Volvos.

PaulGraz

I didn't leave North Jersey until about 4 - so I didn't try to swing by.

Glad to hear all - excpet Bard - had a good time...

Bard, let's get that thing fixed for next weekend!
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Skuker

that was a great show ditto on the sunburn ow...