News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The New Hope Automobile Show 8/13 and 8/14

Started by Jerseygirl, August 08, 2011, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseygirl

Crap.  I forgot New Hope is this weekend.  It's a great show, if not a little pricey compared to most ($25 per day/$40 for the weekend).  European marques are featured on Sunday.  The weather Sunday is looking a bit iffy right now, but in any case, I probably won't make it this year.  No functioning hose connection at the house right now and the car definitely needs to be washed before I take it to a show.  Probably wouldn't have time to wash it this week anyway.  If anyone goes, I want to see pictures!!! :)

PaulGraz

I already told you can use my hose/driveway to wash the cars - if you don't mind making the trek out here...
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Ian F

Crap. Like Robyn, totally forgot about the New Hope show...  Damn. Granted, with any luck, we'll be elbow deep with interior framing and other work.  Maybe we'll be able to take a break and drive out to spectate for an hour or so.  A bunch of the Spifire/NASS folks showed up last year although I'm not sure if they plan to this year.  I was hoping to take the GT6.  :(
Lucas engineers don't die... they cross the Channel to work for Bosch....

Anthony D'Agostino

Located at New Hope, Pa, Solebury High School 9am. website: www.newhopeautoshow.com  phone 215-862-5665,
visited the website today,  and  Sunday is day for foreign cars on display, Saturday is geared towards American cars with fins!!

Tony