21st Annual Edison First Aid Squad Car Show, 5/6/07

Started by PaulGraz, April 11, 2007, 08:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulGraz

~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

gmitchels

Ok, now. So who all is going to the Edison show this Sunday? If I can get the 1800 all reassembled tomorrow (Wednesday), that's what I'll take to Edison. Weather shouldn't be an issue as of now.

Anyone interested in getting out of the house on Saturday for a few hours to gawk at LBC's? Britfest '07 is this Saturday in Succasunna, NJ. I plan on taking the B out for a leisurely open air drive up there (as a spectator, not participant in show). Info:

Britfest 2007
05 May 2007
New Jersey USA
Organiser: MG Car Club Central Jersey Centre
Tel: 201-796-8648 (evenings)
Fax: 201-796-8648
Email: <c.tregidgo@att.net>
Web site: http://www.mgccnj.org

Description:
Join us for the first car show in the Mid Atlantic region for the new driving season. Featured marques are Bentley and Rolls Royce. Sponsored by Moss Motors and Castrol. Held at beautiful Horseshoe Lake park in Succasunna (Morris County), NJ. All British marques welcome. Prizes in marque classes and Best of Show. Large auto flea market.
......George.......

Jerseygirl

We won't be at either.  :(

I volunteered to install stripes on some friends' MINIs on Saturday and Sunday Ian will be working on Baldrick and I'll be working on some other stuff I'm woefully behind on at home.  :bawl:

It figures.  I can't make any of these shows this year and the weather has been beautiful for everyone one of them so far.

George your fender covers should be finished by Saturday if not sooner.

PaulGraz

I can't go this year - in fact I wont be at many shows this year - I'm taking this summer as a fix-up season for both cars...

Besides, I've got an important slot car race Sunday morning...
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

gmitchels

I may stop over Saturday afternoon after the Britfest show. Topless of course. Hope the B has good heat.  :coffee:
......George.......