News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sunday July 31 Monmouth Cty Fair/Car Show

Started by gmitchels, July 25, 2005, 09:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmitchels

Anyone out there going to the Monmouth County Fair/Car Show this coming Sunday, July 31? I'm not pre-registered, but may go if weather permits and others are going. I need a good excuse to put off (again) all the work around the house that I should be doing!  :D  BTW, I was the only Volvo in attendance at yesterday's Monmouth Racetrack Car Show. I was quite lonely out there among the predominance of muscle cars, and was surprised to win the Best Sports Car category! Corvettes had their own category, of course. It made baking in the sun worthwhile 8)
......George.......

Jerseygirl

Congrats George!!

We won't be around this weekend but we will be spending time in the Volvo (weather permitting).   :)

NancyGraz

Weather permitting, Paul and I will be at the Fair in the ES - we did pre-register right before we left for Rochester - our confirmation mail was waiting for us when we got home tonight.

Hope to see someone else there...

-=/\/=-

Jerseygirl

Our plans changed and we'll be home this weekend, but I still have to finish up some touch-up work on the ES.  Lots of good shows this weekend.  I think we might try to hit them all as spectators...

Classic VW show in Lavalette
British car show Lakewood
and of course...
The Monmout County Fair show

Fingers crossed I get finished  :)