Lincoln Club Show at Peddlers Village, Lahaska PA, 10-29-06

Started by PaulGraz, October 08, 2006, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

90red

Must have missed everyone ... we had a few things come up on Sunday and didn't get to Peddler's Village until about 1:30.  Maybe I looked in the wrong place, but I did see some Lincolns and some nice T-Birds.  My wife and I still had a great day at the village.  Anyway, I would still love to see a P1800 in person, so definitely let me know of any upcoming events, even if it's an impromptu get together.  Thanks for being so inviting!

Rich

Quote from: "PaulGraz"Just a heads up - we'll have a visitor Sunday.

A guy named Rich wrote me and said he is interested in getting a really nice 1800 - but he's never sat in one or ridden in one.  I told him to stop by, that certainly sitting in one wouldn't be a problem - but a ride would have to wait until the show is over.

Jerseygirl

Rich, where are you located?  Perhaps we can arrange for one of us to give you the "full tour" of one of our cars before they all get tucked away for the winter.  :D

Ah.. and I see from your post in the other thread, you want a coupe, so that leaves my car out...

90red

Jerseygirl

Hmm... Well, I'm definitely not close by.  Of the members I know who have coupes, John is probably "closest" to you, though even he is about 45 miles from Springfield.

PaulGraz

Quote from: "90red"Must have missed everyone ... we had a few things come up on Sunday and didn't get to Peddler's Village until about 1:30.  Maybe I looked in the wrong place, but I did see some Lincolns and some nice T-Birds.  My wife and I still had a great day at the village.
Rich

Rich, it was around 1:30 that the show was breaking up - it looks like you just barely missed us.  We had 2 1800E coupes and 3 1800ES wagons there - I'll be posting my pics by the end of the week...

I know of a guy in Cranford who was thinking about selling his red 71 1800E - if he could get the right price.  I'll email him and see if he's still in that mood - or if he's changed his mind.  It seems to be a common theme with 1800 owners that they get semi-serious about selling - and then back out and decide to keep the car...
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

90red

Paul-
Thanks alot... let me know if you hear anything from the Cranford guy.  Even if he doesn't want to sell, it would be nice to check it out.

Thanks,
Rich