Lincoln Club Show at Peddlers Village, Lahaska PA, 10-29-06

Started by PaulGraz, October 08, 2006, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmitchels

......George.......

Ian F

Hmm... here's a thought:  Meet at Nutt's earlier (they open at 7am) and have breakfast?
Lucas engineers don't die... they cross the Channel to work for Bosch....

Jerseygirl

gmitchels

I have a better idea....I'll sleep later, than meet you at New Hope School.  :D
......George.......

Jerseygirl

Figured as much.  I'm guessing Ian and I may be having breakfast alone.  It would be a pretty early morning for Paul and Nancy if they're going to make it up to Nutts in time for breakfast before we head out.

PaulGraz

I'm game for breakfast - but it'll be tough convincing Nancy to get up and out of the house by 6am... :asleep:
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Ian F

Quote from: "gmitchels"I have a better idea....I'll sleep later, than meet you at New Hope School.  :D

Wuss... it's not like you don't get an extra hour of sleep Sat night...  :P

gmitchels

......George.......

Ian F

Quote from: "gmitchels"I like sleep...sleep is good. :up:

Yep!  I actually got 8 hours last night... a real rarity for me on a work night.  :roll:

Skuker

i think my father may actually come to this one he's big on breakfast so we may come to nutts as well

PaulGraz

Just a heads up - we'll have a visitor Sunday.

A guy named Rich wrote me and said he is interested in getting a really nice 1800 - but he's never sat in one or ridden in one.  I told him to stop by, that certainly sitting in one wouldn't be a problem - but a ride would have to wait until the show is over.
~Paul
GSVSA Chapter Coordinator

"Remember amateurs built the ark - professionals built the Titanic..."

Jerseygirl

Cool!

I tried to talk Sharon into bringing her TR3 but she says it's too cold outside.  :fail:

gmitchels

......George.......

gmitchels

I'm wondering where the show tomorrow will be held, if it's still on? Last year that grassy field was quite mushy in some parts with a vehicle or two (motorcycle) getting bogged down in mud! Perhaps the adjacent asphalt parking lot will be used if large enough to accomodate the number of expected (pre-registered) cars only? I'm not pre-registered, so may be winging it.  :roll:
......George.......

Jerseygirl

I think the mushy spots were pretty much at the bottom of the hill.  Hopefully we'll be there before the majority of cars so we'll be toward the top of the hill. :pray:

I'm not pre-registered either.